Microsoft 365 for Business
from as little as £4.35 per person, per month.*
An integrated solution bringing together best-in-class productivity tools, security and device management.
All the premium applications you need to build your business in one simple package.
Outbound Hub offer a number of services in this space and will match or beat your current pricing. *pricing may fluctuate slightly
Reimagine productivity with Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 Plans
If you are paying Microsoft or another partner for your licenses please get in touch, we offer extra value and discount on all these services for our Microsoft customers.
Additional email security with our vetted and preferred solutions, fully managed by us.
Managed 365 Services
We take the headache of management away from you, 365 management, monitors, support, adds/moves/changes and security.
Free 365 Assessments
We can carry out a free online assessment of your 365 environment, from productivity reports to configuration to security and check your environment is aligned to best practices.
Did you know once you delete your data from 365 its gone forever* – we offer 1 year and unlimited years retention for email, OneDrive, Teams chat/data, SharePoint on a full managed service. *depends on license model and retention model
Migrations – to and from on-premise; or 365 to 365; Google to 365 – we can take care of your migration and training needs.
Intranets – Good value “off the shelf” intranets, fully customised and supported.
Development – custom development, custom applications, workflow, automations – we can take care of these.
Managing a single 365 environment can be quite a job, multiple admin centres, rules, policies and configuration in different places. Our 365 Governance service provides a single no code platform that we manage for all your security, compliance, governance and 365 automation requirements in 365. It’s like having a full time Security and Compliance Officer virtually. Reduce sprawl, increase security, save licenses and reduce risk.
Choose a Microsoft Plan that Works for Your Business
Terms & Conditions Apply. Discounts available on larger license quantities. Some plans require annual commitments.
Microsoft 365Business Standard
- *Annual Commitment
- Team meetings recordings with transcripts
- Web and mobile versions of Office apps
- Expanded cloud storage of 1 TB per user
- Business-class email
- Standard security
- Desktop versions of Office apps with premium features
- Webinar hosting
- Attendee registration and reporting tools
- Manage customer appointments
Microsoft 365Business Premium
- *Annual Commitment
- Everything listed in Microsoft 365 Business Standard, plus:
- Secure, intelligent management with Endpoint Manager
- Conditional Access enforces controls on access to apps in your environment from a central location
- Access Azure Virtual Desktops on any device, from anywhere.
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365 safeguards your organization against malicious threats
Total 365Limited Offer
- One solution to run your business securely from anywhere. Microsoft 365 brings together best-in-class Office apps and powerful cloud services with comprehensive security that helps protect your business against advanced cyberthreats.
- *Annual Commitment
- Business Premium
- Managed 365
- Backups 365
- Governance 365
Managed by Microsoft qualified experts
We take away the headache and pain of managing lots of hidden settings to change
Quick turn around
Peace of mind, compliant, secure
Set and forget solution
Cloud to cloud solution
Data sovereignty location
1 Year or Unlimited Retention
Monthly and Annual
Increase your return on investment
We aim to increase the quality and value of your technology investment for your business. Outbound Hub will strive to save you money when buying your Microsoft products subscriptions through us.
Microsoft 365 offers many benefits for companies of any size, and here at Outbound Hub we want to provide the knowledge needed to make use of all the features provided by Microsoft 365. All too often we have found businesses only use a fraction of the products available to them and in some cases, businesses have purchased other products not realising they already have the solutions included in their subscription.
Why we’re a trusted Microsoft 365 Solutions Provider
- We are a silver Microsoft Cloud Solutions Partner (CSP) proving our accreditation in these services
- We can provide these services direct to you on more flexible payment terms and even include add on services such as Microsoft 365 backup services or Microsoft 365 managed services
- We can train your staff or administrators on how to use the administration side of Microsoft 365
- We can setup your environment from scratch and hand over when required
- We can offer regular Microsoft 365 reviews ensuring we provide recommendations on best practice, new services, usage, security and much more
- We can show you how to get the most out of the services
- We can help integrate external solutions into Microsoft 365 such as Dropbox for Business, Slack, Zoom
“Outbound Hub has provided extremely valuable strategic guidance on our cloud journey, something which I, as CIO, was struggling to navigate.”
– Outbound Hub UK Client
Would you like an exploratory discussion with an Outbound Hub Microsoft 365 Expert?
Our Microsoft 365 Offer
For a fixed monthly cost, per user, you obtain an online mailbox with 50GB of storage, with the opportunity to integrate the full version of Microsoft 365 into it as required.
Our IT experts are here to help. Give us a call on +44 (0)207 183 1443 or send us an email and our team will take care of everything you need.